Page 5 of 27 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#97674 - 03/18/15 09:14 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Hmm..maybe people jump up to point out that he looks like the man he is because..he looks like a man? I dunno, doesn't seem so difficult.

Anyway, my bad for assuming you posted those pictures in the context of the discussion at hand. I totally believe your totally not retconned story about fishing for and receiving the reaction you got, you old mastermind you.

I do wonder why you would choose this particular guy unless you expected others to see a woman though. I just have no theory at all as to why. ;\)

#97677 - 03/18/15 10:29 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
That is patently a mans face...

Only really "masculine" facial feature I saw was the heavy jaw. Of course, similar square jaws are shared by several born females, such as Kelly Osbourne, Helena Bonham-Carter, Minnie Driver, and me.

I was born with two X chromosomes, concave genitals, I wear my hair long, I wear almost exclusively feminine clothes, but I can't count the number of times someone caught me in their peripheral vision and called me "sir."

Frankly, I think a lot of people saw the "It's a dude, duh" in the picture because they were looking for it in the first place. If I had posted a couple of pix of me, there'd be a few people who didn't know me saying, "Yeah, I have no problem believing that ain't butter."

#97678 - 03/18/15 11:03 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

LoL. Your self image is none of my concern, but you forget I was around for at least one of the nights tinychat banned you, and trust me I was paying attention.

No comparison at all.

#97680 - 03/18/15 11:34 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
I was born with [...] concave genitals [...]

Did I take you out of context? Because I would never put the words "convex" (or in your case, concave) and "genitals" in any single sentence other than one like this in the metalanguage.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems a strange and overly-depersonalized way of viewing one's gender.

Men have their junk on the outside for a very serious evolutionary reason. It's the target. The weak spot. Your king in chess. Women's innate primacy obviates such a circumstance from directly applying, yet also allows for other unfavorable outcomes (e.g. ingrained cultural misogyny) to be realized.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#97683 - 03/18/15 12:05 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: XiaoGui17]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: XiaGui17
Frankly, I think a lot of people saw the "It's a dude, duh" in the picture because they were looking for it in the first place. If I had posted a couple of pix of me, there'd be a few people who didn't know me saying, "Yeah, I have no problem believing that ain't butter."

I don't think so. Since user 'mountaingoat' was the first to pick up on it subconsciously. #97591. I just happened to be familiar with The Bailey Jay Line Trap and recognized it right off , it was demystified via PM before I posted to the forum (he mentions this in his reply).

If right off the bat he was seeing a woman 100% why even mention it at all as thus:

Quote:
I'm not sure where you're going with this post. But, if that's a dude, I just learned something about myself.

This pretty much set the tone for the rest of the respondents.

The idea that you may hold what others may consider 'masculine' features is irrelevant. I've been accused of being a dude online, off? Not a chance. I believe the same is true for you as well. Maybe the face can distract from the Adam's Apple but how can you miss it? I spend a lot of time with Drag Queens , the shit they can do with make-up is surreal. Men and their manly faces can be softened as a distraction but there's features that they just can't fake. A soft boy to a soft man isn't much of a leap anyway. It's only been recently that Bailey started taking Testosterone Blockers. Baily Jay is just an exceptional model, ideal for the Line Trap.

#97684 - 03/18/15 12:35 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
How about ...Shit happens, Shit happened to me, I got the fuck over it?

Well then they'd have to come up with new and interesting ways to stand out and that takes work.

Why yes, yes that does.

Somewhat on-topic (but only somewhat), but has anyone listened to 9Sense pod-cast? ya' know what I actually like about it? That 99% of the topics covered have almost nothing to do with Satanism.

It's not like "so hey! how about that Satan?" / "what have you done for Satanism lately?"

It's more like "hey! we read the SB, maybe a few times, and were inspired... but we mostly have other neat stuff to talk about" so a sort of implicit "putting the carriage back behind the horse where it belongs" type-a-deal.

Cause you're right... There's really not all that much reason to care all that much about anyone's religion / philosophy / sexual proclivities / how bad they had it growing up / who they voted for... it's definitely not where they're from, it's totally where they're at. (and a ton of responders to this thread make the same case, which I agree with)

So, in a way (and this is a weird analogy, but I'm going to try to run with it anyway) "Satan" is more like the dinner-bell (the "door man" as it were) and it attracts a few town-folk... but at the end of the end of the day ya' gotta bring something to the table aside from the label.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/18/15 12:38 PM)
Edit Reason: there != they're... and the early 1600s are getting a lil boring... slim pickin's lately.

#97685 - 03/18/15 01:31 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Bodie45]
Luxfero Offline

Loc: 🎼🎶🎶
 Originally Posted By: Bodie45
Actually this is incorrect, LaVey(ian) Satanists follow those rules my friend, others tend to think for themselves.

Nice one-liner. It must have been too "hard" for you to string a few sentances together. There is so much information in this one line it needed not be weighted down by too many words.

It was not LaVey that 1st introduced the concept of not harming children per se. A person does not need a book or a law to know that it might harm a child's development for an adult to have sex with them. I am sorry that you missed the point/mark that was being conveyed.

@Bodie45, Are you saying that LaVey(ian) Satanism is the only school of thought within the occult that does not harm or have sex with children? Do you, like BrotherNihil, think that people should be allowed to have sexual relations with kids? Since you could only publish one line of info I thought maybe you could write a few more on the subject. Expand a little bit-throw a few counterpoints into the caldron.

#97686 - 03/18/15 03:03 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Luxfero]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Alright... the green was a slick move - it got my attention...

mmm... so what are asking?

Originally Posted By: AG
Do you, like BrotherNihil, think that people should be allowed to have sexual relations with kids?

I think if both parties are children it shouldn't be a problem.

It's just a given - 5 years olds and 4 years olds do "that" whatever - we've all been there. Played "house" or "doctor" or whatever they call it nowadays... and that's OK.

It becomes a problem when one party (and it can be a chick, too) just doesn't move-on.

My beef with all of this, is, OK - partially people doing fucked up things, but the bigger question! Is law and its metrics effective? Can you quantity the qualitative?

I don't think anyone is advocating pedophilia so much as they are raising the question "at what point does it become that?"

Now, for you and me - it's common sense - I happen to like women that are around my age... but in all reality, I was sexually active at (no shit) 4! That's the reality.

I'm not into 11 year olds anymore... 'got over them when I was 9... but at some point it is important to re-evaluate why that is and I'm pretty sure that involves some amount of looking inwards... that yes! human beings are inherently sexual creatures. It's in the wiring - deal with it the same way you deal with a flat.

I "get" anything that can happen can happen - the universe is honey-badger it doesn't care. There are very few rules. But if you want to fix something demon-izing it is totally NOT the first step.

"this is what it is, and this is why it happens" "there's your problem"

#97688 - 03/18/15 07:43 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Allowed is a funny word isn't it? This shouldn't be allowed, that shouldn't be allowed.

The real question we must ask ourselves is;who exactly is doing the allowing, and by what authority?

You can sure learn a lot about someone from how that is answered.

#97689 - 03/18/15 07:48 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Luxfero Offline

Children playing doctor and house is not a moral issue at all. It's a part of life. When two kids, that get curious, start looking, and finally start touching each other's no-no places are fulfilling a rite of passage.

I also began my exploring of the female genitailia at a young age. I like vaginas a lot actually. I am aged 33(sorry ladies I'm not really 114yrs old, like my prophile says) and like my woman to be younger than me-aged 21-25 is prefect age for me.

There is a huge difference between kids playing "doctor & house" and an adult man forcefully entering a child for sexual gratification. If I caught a man or woman hurting my child via rape the person doing so would be lucky to leave my home alive. I do not currently have kids now but that does not affect the value of the statement nor its sentiment.

The above statement above does also hold true for anyone's kids that might happen to be around me or are in my care.

I am also aware that the human attraction to children will never be removed from mankind. Ironically, I know that two consenting kids having sexual relations will not end any century soon. Macybe the irony of this coin within human nature/nurture is part of the dark forces of nature. The yin and the yang.

Brother Nihil is probably not an advocate for pedophilia and mostly likely he is prolly not into eating longpork. He has an odd sense of humer. I respond to his tomfoolery because; a. I like to write err(sometimes) b. I wanted to convey how twisted the spin zone is. c. color can be fun! Which is why I like to use it here and there. (:(:

#97690 - 03/18/15 08:21 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Luxfero Offline

Okay you go on ahead and answer that question yourself(published here in this thread)first and I promise I'll will publish my answer here as well. Challenge made and accept(when I read your post) and will publish my answer to your question. The only reason I want your post up front is cause the link in your signature did not deliver anything worth 2cents
😈⚡️⚡️

#97696 - 03/18/15 10:10 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Luxfero]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Luxfero
If I caught a man or woman hurting my child via rape the person doing so would be lucky to leave my home alive. I do not currently have kids now but that does not affect the value of the statement nor its sentiment.

Look at it another way. Harm comes to children in many ways, not just sexual assault. By doing nothing about it, knowing this, YOU allow it.

Thoughts?

#97697 - 03/18/15 10:12 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Luxfero]
Bodie45 Offline

Originally Posted By: Luxfero
Satanists do not; harm children, sacrifice animals, or force themselves [sexually] onto another person unless given the mating sigil. Anyone may correct me on these tenets if I have percieved them incorrectly

Well I normally do not waste my time on people that do not read their own postings, but what the hell, I am in a good mood.

Your above quote specifically points to a LaVey leaning so my one liner needed no other words, sorry if you missed the point/mark that was being conveyed and instead chose to stick your foot in your mouth, unless the words "Satanist do not" and "anyone can correct me on those tenets" (clearly a TSB reference} did not in anyway have to do with CoS ideology?

Now that you can see more clearly as to why I responded to your incorrect statement regarding Satanist let us get on with your points shall we?

Clearly LaVey was known for his plagiarism and so I would venture to guess he was not the first to form any thought about it. ;\)

This is where you missed the boat entirely on what I was saying my friend Luxfero, no where did I agree with BrotherNihil on having sex with children, what I did was correct you on your point that "Satanists do not" and the list that went after it. Not so sure what any more lines of info would have done for you seeing that you clearly could not understand the one line I wrote in the first place.

I hope that answers your question....good day.

Edited by Bodie45 (03/18/15 10:22 PM)

=45=

#97704 - 03/19/15 01:41 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Originally Posted By: DD
Allowed is a funny word isn't it?

Yeap - it totally is a funny word. Anything that can happen is "allowed" and I muse that over... ya' know... in terms of conventions and how, like, that killing people people is illegal doesn't actually save lives.

All you can really do is just mull it over, and with any luck it inspires thought and fodder for shootin' the shit.

For example. Let's say I have twins. One girl and one boy. And they're... *shrugs* 8? Maybe 9? Whatever...

1) I catch them "playing house". I have to say "knock it off!"... not so much that incest is illegal... but it's a more of a convention, thing. Like, I flatly don't want my kids fucking each other...

2) I catch word my son managed to fuck his... (where are we at now? 3rd grade?... ok 3rd grade teacher) he get's a high 5

3) I catch word my daughter managed to fuck her 3rd grade teacher... that 3rd grade teacher better be a female.

And the implications of that get all sorts of crazy... "it's ok for your son, but not your daughter?" "ewww... you don't mind if your daughter (is a / gets turned into) a lesbian?"

A lot of it's more along the lines of seemingly arbitrary convention, as opposed to what is legal. Sometimes it totally implies a double-standard. Maybe even a triple standard as in:

4) I totally boned my daughter's third grade teacher - and that's somehow OK... even though teachers "should be", ideally, teaching my children and not fucking them - or me for that matter...

(takes a toke and stares out the window)

Professionalism! That's the word I was looking for! I can't say where the line/age/whatever ends or begins... but it's just not professional.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/19/15 01:43 AM)
Edit Reason: 1609 Shakespeare's Sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.

#97707 - 03/19/15 08:34 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
Allowed is a funny word isn't it? This shouldn't be allowed, that shouldn't be allowed.

The real question we must ask ourselves is, who exactly is doing the allowing, and by what authority?

While this isn't the most insightful thing I've come across you saying, I'd put it up there with the best. Because actually there is no one answer to this problem.

It is actually the foundational problem of ethics, and ethical norms/injunctions require subsets in order to make sense. The proposed definitions of such subsets are what make ethics a viable field of philosophy/sociology/anthropology.

Nature allows for everything that happens, so at the top of the natural scale, there is no ethical bias. In any direction. You name it, it's fucking happened. And there is no judge sitting on high.

When you move down through it, though, you see that certain "norms" begin to be selected for within certain populations. And others are shunned. And there is nothing in this particular process which argues to anything more than selection. Again, there is no "hand of divine justice" moving in the world. Such a fiction is also a selection of sorts.

So, in short, the line exists only where it happens to be drawn by whoever is doing the drawing. More than this is not available to us through any hard science.

Edited by Megatron (03/19/15 08:40 AM)
Edit Reason: as an example: ritual fellatio between males is actually selcted FOR by the Sambia tribe in Papua New Guinea. Not my cup of tea, but they didn't exactly ask for my opinion on the matter

Oh, and I spell everything right.

Page 5 of 27 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.