Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#1083 - 10/14/07 10:58 AM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Smallstar]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
I have been very pleased with this forum and highly impressed with its members. I am learning a lot and even when I am chastised it helps me to grow.I have read the Satanic Witch. I think very few people can really see themselves as others see them. I have been forced to do so recently and I have had to realize I have a messiah complex. I have always been attracted to non-conformist girls,or girls with a lot of problems. We always think we can be that white knight in shining armor who can solve all their problems.What really happens is that in time their problems become your problems. So reading these posts here has made me think and allowed me to step back and seriously consider why so many, not all but many,of my relationships have been failures. I have had to realize I must be a psychic vampire magnet because thats all I seemed to hook up with.But I realize now I am also to blame because it was some weakness inside me, some deep psychological need, that was being met. I realize now it was my messiah complex.Well, messiahs get crucified and I am stepping down from the cross today and giving serious reflection to past failures and making a new me.
#1088 - 10/15/07 11:23 AM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Samuel Hain]
Smallstar Offline
stranger

Cheers Samuel,

Good that you have been able to name your problem, that's more than most people ever will do. I have also made the mistake earlier to continue developing a relationship even if I knew something was wrong - if this happens, you would be better either correcting the problem, correcting your beliefs or bailing out. It is not a bad thing to fail in the beginning, and if you do, you should survive with minimal (emotional) losses if your attitude is right.

#1120 - 10/16/07 07:48 PM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Smallstar]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
 Originally Posted By: Smallstar
Cheers Veldrin,

I think I know what you mean about people being willing to buy your role and not thinking very much about it.

Of course, some limits do exist - if you are 180/70, no-one is really going to believe that you are a hockey player star... and if you have glasses and a short hair, no-one will believe that you are a rock star - unless said party is drunk enough. However, of my experience in the bar scene I have also seen the opposite, over cautious bitches - after getting to know that a girl knows some Russian, I demonstrated my almost fluent skill in that language, resulting in her walking away with a disgusted "who you are trying to fool there"? This has happened to me not once but twice.

I'll also answer my own question in the beginning - if a 3 o'clock (thin introvert) wants to become a sex symbol, he can take the role of a heart surgeon, a whiz kid multimillionaire, or a Catholic priest (no one can resist a celibate guy, can you, girls? ;\) Each of these roles is suitable by an introvert who is more interested in facts than people - not everyone can be a rock star, but fortunately, not everyone needs to be. And if LaVey is correct, these roles should be extra good for 9 o'clock Aerobics instructors... ;\)

Well naturally limits apply, that 70 year hockey player may not be able to take the ice, however, he could most likely pass off as the coach to most. So there's generally a way to reach the same end.

But saying that, you're right. Some people are extremely guarded. The paranoid are incredible examples of this, conspiracy theorists too.
So it's not foolproof, everyone underestimates the ingenuity of fools. But for the most part, it's just public "sheep" we are referring to and dealing with in everyday life.

Like life, there's no one plan for every situation, all one can do is arm themselves with a variety of tools that can be molded together to form a powerful being.

In some ways humans are as predictable as tic-tac-toe. Diversions may occur, but it's well documented that given certain circumstances people will usually react in a predictable, expected way.
Psychological and criminal profiling rely quite heavily on this.

I think I'll concede some points to you, while agreeing on others, and let's hit the bar after we knock off \:\)

#1121 - 10/16/07 07:53 PM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Samuel Hain]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
 Originally Posted By: Samuel Hain
I have been very pleased with this forum and highly impressed with its members. I am learning a lot and even when I am chastised it helps me to grow.I have read the Satanic Witch. I think very few people can really see themselves as others see them. I have been forced to do so recently and I have had to realize I have a messiah complex. I have always been attracted to non-conformist girls,or girls with a lot of problems. We always think we can be that white knight in shining armor who can solve all their problems.What really happens is that in time their problems become your problems. So reading these posts here has made me think and allowed me to step back and seriously consider why so many, not all but many,of my relationships have been failures. I have had to realize I must be a psychic vampire magnet because thats all I seemed to hook up with.But I realize now I am also to blame because it was some weakness inside me, some deep psychological need, that was being met. I realize now it was my messiah complex.Well, messiahs get crucified and I am stepping down from the cross today and giving serious reflection to past failures and making a new me.

Well first and little offense meant, but try paragraphing. Not a big thing, but it helps read your posts a bit easier.
Not hardcore on the issue, but it's a pet annoyance heh.

Anyway, I don't think many people (if any) would see themselves as others see them. Generally there's not even a way to tell unless you have a sure fire way to find the truth. I digress.

When you enter a relationship, it is accepting someone's problems into your life, as you are accepting someone's life into your own. Unavoidable to an extent you might say.
Still if you're having repeated issues, then yeah could be something in what you are seeking/attracting.

Either way, taking a long look at oneself is always a good idea.
There's always more to improve and learn.

#81314 - 10/20/13 03:03 AM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Smallstar]
seeker1 Offline
stranger

My thoughts of The Satanic Witch.

Its a great book for Warlocks as well. we have knowledge of the females lessor magic at our fingertips. Satanist and non-Satanist women employ this deception. we have it neatly spelled out for us in the words of Lavey.

Lavey did not write a book outlining ways Men can manipulate the Female psyche. These secrets cannot be found so easily. It is up for the individual to research more AND also look within to discover that knowledge. This particular knowledge is harder to achieve, and reserved for a more elite majority.

#81320 - 10/20/13 04:56 AM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: seeker1]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: seeker1
Lavey did not write a book outlining ways Men can manipulate the Female psyche. These secrets cannot be found so easily. It is up for the individual to research more AND also look within to discover that knowledge. This particular knowledge is harder to achieve, and reserved for a more elite majority.

"These secrets"?
"Those secrets" can be easily uncovered if you have actual guts to talk to a real woman. You know.. walking straight up to them and having a little chat? Gaining a bit of experience on how to notice when there's mutual interest or not..

It's fairly easy.

#81354 - 10/20/13 07:40 PM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: Dimitri]
seeker1 Offline
stranger

Word that's what I'm saying. Lavey didn't write that down for us. we have to figure it out ourselves. And I don't particularly agree that those secrets are easily uncovered, unless you study.

Edited by seeker1 (10/20/13 07:50 PM)

#81358 - 10/20/13 08:10 PM Re: Satanic Warlock? [Re: seeker1]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: seeker1
Word that's what I'm saying. Lavey didn't write that down for us. we have to figure it out ourselves. And I don't particularly agree that those secrets are easily uncovered, unless you study.

Diane did contribute to The Compleat Witch, so tips on the female psyche are within the text vis-a-vis Diane/Anton as a filter.

I do however agree that every female is unique and unlocking that door may take a few keys. The dynamic between two people is unique to that connection.

I know a gal that got all hussied up to impress a male she was after to no avail. The male preferred a natural woman without make-up or glam. She assumed his preference pallet without actually taking the time to do any real research. Needless to say, he rejected her advances.

I can't tell you how much I hate when a male (or female for that matter) tries to run game on me that they've used with others. I'm guessing the repetition is out of personal success but it doesn't always work.

I appreciate candor, just tell me what you're after, I may be after the same. If I'm not, I'll save you the trouble of the hoop & pony show.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.