Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#9859 - 06/28/08 06:32 AM anyone seen this book
belphegore Offline
stranger

Loc: pennsylvania
when i was a kid i could have sworn i read a satanic book that included subject like possession,mind reading and invoking the souls of the recently deceased anyone heard of it?

Edited by belphegore (06/28/08 06:33 AM)

#9914 - 06/29/08 06:21 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: belphegore]
belphegore Offline
stranger

i just found a new satanic book to read its the satanicon.anyway back to the first topic ill describe it a little bit better.on the sigil of baphomet theres 13 symbols around the circle and i think the author had a wolf name in it?

#9948 - 06/30/08 03:24 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: belphegore]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: belphegore
when i was a kid i could have sworn i read a satanic book that included subject like possession,mind reading and invoking the souls of the recently deceased anyone heard of it?

Try any public library for such garbage... A large number of such books came out in the 80's...

~T~

#10039 - 07/03/08 02:06 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: ta2zz]
belphegore Offline
stranger

it might be th"Encyclopedic Sourcebook Of Satanism.I havn't read it yet but is it good.rituals and the whatnot.

#10050 - 07/03/08 02:52 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: belphegore]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Any book containing "possession,mind reading and invoking the souls of the recently deceased" involved with the word Satanism should be looked at as the uninformed crap that it is... A good book indeed...

~T~

#10052 - 07/03/08 03:10 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: ta2zz]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Any book containing "possession,mind reading and invoking the souls of the recently deceased" involved with the word Satanism should be looked at as the uninformed crap that it is... A good book indeed...

~T~

no one is scared of satan anymore. I say bring on the sensationalism, the cult sacrifices, the ritual orgies, the necrophilia, the mind control, and by all means the blasphemy.. make this shit sinister again. i whole heartedly support ill informed authors trying to make a buck.

#11792 - 09/24/08 06:56 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: belphegore]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

right it was the Satanic Bible of the 80's a90's not by Anton give me this F book.
#17133 - 12/29/08 07:48 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: napalm]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Napalm, I don't know what came out in the 80's or 90's, but if it was called the Satanic Bible, and included such chapter's as "possession, mind reading and raising the dead , trust me, it was NOT the Satanic Bible. There is only one of those, and it was written by Anton Szandor LaVey.

"Anton give me this F book".... Huh?

#17191 - 12/30/08 10:46 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: spiderbreeder]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Actually I once came across another book called "The Satanic Bible", but it was a poorly-written collection of garbage that mostly consisted of complaining about Anton LaVey's take on Satanism, instead of expanding on its own ideas.

#17210 - 12/30/08 05:09 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: The Zebu]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Those are the two schools of Satanism.

At least by contemporary standards.

In one corner, we have Satanists that live the philosophy as outlined by LaVey in the 60s.

And in the other, clueless wishtheyweres that spend the majority of their time whining about Anton, what his real name was and what he might have done or not done for a living. Oddly enough, it is this group that gives LaVey the most spotlight.

#17247 - 12/30/08 11:37 PM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: The Zebu]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Ok, I didn't realise someone had released a shoddy rip-off... It sounds like it's not worth the paper it's written on anyway - I'll take your word for it Zebu, I won't even bother attempting to track it down.

Dan, you and I seem to have a very similar, if not identical take on this, so I won't elaborate on the subject any further - it couldn't be summed up clearer than in your last post. Well said!

#17279 - 12/31/08 03:00 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: spiderbreeder]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Yeah, it's one of those crazy nuts that says that the CoS are not real Satanists because they don't worship Satan as a literal god. Needless to say you could check out most of it on Google Books, but it would be a waste of time.

#17306 - 12/31/08 07:38 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: Dan_Dread]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
So how do I become a "wishtheyweres", 'cause I whine, a lot, I think I'd fit in? What was that guy's name anyway? Who wrote that book once?

#17313 - 12/31/08 08:46 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: daevid777]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Sorry Dave. 'Satanists are born, not made' goes in two directions. There is no going back bro!

#17409 - 01/01/09 03:25 AM Re: anyone seen this book [Re: Dan_Dread]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
"Satanists are born not made."

Anyone else smell the bullshit in this statement?

Satanists are what they make of themselves. Titles mean dick.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.